We’d love to hear you in a future Soulpreneurs podcast! If you’re interested in leaving a voice message question, tip for other members or just want to say hi in a Shout Out … please record your message here.
Here’s how to Record your Voicemail for the podcast!
- Click on the “Podcast Voicemail” button seen on the right edge of your browser window (screenshot below)
- Leave your message by stating your name, where you are calling from and we absolutely encourage you to promote yourself by including the name of your company &/or website url before asking your question.
- Listen to your message to make sure it recorded ok, and then click on SEND. It’s that easy. See full screenshots below.
- Can’t record or don’t want your voice to be on the podcast? No problem, just head over to the Support page and ask your question that way.
We don’t have any “rules” about what type and scope of questions and topics we’d like to cover, so even if you don’t think your question fits into the scope of what this podcast might be, ask anyhow.
- By recording a message here you grant us permission to use your question in one of our future shows. The decision to use all or a portion of your question will be at our full discretion. Not all questions can be accepted. Voicemail is limited to 90 seconds.
1.) Click “SEND VOICEMAIL” on the right-side of this page
2.) Ensure your microphone is turned on, and then click “Start Recording”
3.) Click “Allow” Recording
4.) It will start recording immediately, when you are finished, click “STOP”
5.) The Audio will take a minute or so to process the audio.
6.) You can now listen/preview your audio before you send it.
7.) Happy with the recording? Click Proceed. Unhappy? Re-record by clicking “Reset”
8.) Type in your name and email address, and click on Send to submit the recording.